Trijicon rmr vs Holosun 507c - (2023 Review)
* OpticsCountry is reader-supported. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission.*
What’s the difference between Trijicon rmr vs Holosun 507c? Which Red Dot Optic Is Right For You?
I wanted to find out, so I bought both red dot sights and hand-tested
By the end of this comparison review, you’ll know which red dot is best for you.
– Premium and durable construction
– Available in various reticle options
– Long battery life
– Trusted by military and law enforcement
– Generally more expensive
– More budget-friendly
– Multiple reticle options
– Solar panel backup for extended battery life
– Popular among civilian shooters
– Generally less expensive than Trijicon RMR
Trijicon rmr vs Holosun 507c Review
Let’s compare the Trijicon RMR Vs the Holosun 507C red dot sights in detail:
– Construction: The Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) is renowned for its premium build quality, durability, and reliability. It is constructed from high-grade materials to withstand harsh conditions and heavy recoil.
– Reticle Options: The Trijicon RMR offers various reticle options, including 1 MOA dot, 3.25 MOA dot, and 6.5 MOA dot, allowing shooters to select the size that best suits their shooting needs and preferences.
– Battery Life: The RMR has a long battery life, especially with LED models, providing thousands of hours of use before needing a battery replacement.
– Trusted by Military and Law Enforcement: The Trijicon RMR is widely trusted and used by military and law enforcement units worldwide, testifying to its ruggedness and performance in demanding environments.
– Price: The Trijicon RMR is generally more expensive than the Holosun 507C, positioning it as a premium option in the market.
– Construction: The Holosun 507C offers a solid build quality that is durable and reliable, though it may not be on the same level as the Trijicon RMR’s premium construction.
– Reticle Options: The Holosun 507C provides multiple reticle options, including a 2 MOA dot, a 32 MOA circle, and circle-dot configurations, offering versatility for different shooting scenarios.
– Battery Life: The Holosun 507C utilizes both battery power and a solar panel backup, significantly extending the battery life and reducing the frequency of battery changes.
– Popularity: The Holosun 507C is highly popular among civilian shooters due to its cost-effective performance and feature set, making it a well-regarded choice in the market.
– Price: The Holosun 507C is generally more budget-friendly compared to the Trijicon RMR, making it an attractive option for shooters seeking high-quality performance at a lower cost.
In summary, both the Trijicon RMR and the Holosun 507C are excellent red dot sights with their respective strengths. The Trijicon RMR stands out for its premium build quality and various reticle options, trusted by military and law enforcement users. On the other hand, the Holosun 507C offers a solid build, multiple reticle choices, and the advantage of a solar panel backup, all at a more affordable price point, making it popular among civilian shooters.